Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I believe!

Do you believe in the American Dream? Do you believe that you can achieve your goals? As a small business owner, I believe. Since 2005 I have been doing and living exactly that. Is it difficult?, you better believe it. I believe in overcoming obstacles and not placing blame on someone or something else when things seem to go south. You have to make it happen! You have to believe in yourself! There are so many opportunities out there, it is a matter of reaching out for the opportunities and know how to maximize those opportunities.
When I was in High School I was a successful placekicker on the football team. I worked hard and many hours were dedicated to the goal of being the starting placekicker at the University of Alabama. The work and the dedication did not culminate in the achievement of that particular goal, but it set a standard for myself, a work ethic. Now, as I dedicate myself to the work at hand I consider the dedication and perserverance of that time earlier in my life it is still a driving force today. Dedicate yourself, stay motivated, don't wait for opportunity to come to you, pursue it!, if you have to, create it!